Welcome to stepnow.gr, the online store of STEP NOW. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions regarding the rights and obligations of the company to all of you visitors to the website:
Agias Fotinis 98, Nea Ionia, Athens, zip code: 14231
VAT No: 145555680, Tax Office: Nea Ionia
Telephone: 210 27 71 034
Main business email: email@example.com
STEP NOW reserves the right to change the content of the website stepnow.gr at any time without notice.
The control of the technical information provided and the suitability of the items ordered belongs to the sole responsibility of the customer who uses the website. STEP NOW bears no responsibility for any incompatibilities of the products with other products. The photos and videos of the products are indicative.
The customer states that all information provided by him when using the website stepnow.gr is accurate. The customer undertakes to cover any damage to STEP NOW from the use of this website and the customer’s account by persons not authorized by the customer.
Limitation of Liability:
STEP NOW bears no responsibility for direct or indirect, positive or negative damage, which may result from the lack of ability to use the stepnow.gr website as well as from any errors, interruptions, defects or delays in the operation of the website or the transmission of information on the internet through it.
Prices at stepnow.gr:
Price commitment is made only by electronic order and its confirmation. Minimum order for all of Greece is 20€ (product value) except for telephone orders picked up at our store.
Wrong price or product features:
The company is not responsible for any technical, typographical or spelling errors in the prices or characteristics of the products. In case a product has an unusually low price, without any special indication justifying it, please contact us before ordering the product.
The personal data we need is:
The name and surname, the invoicing and delivery address, the landline / mobile phone so that we can contact you and send you an sms about your order and your email so that you can receive updates regarding your order, and for companies in addition to VAT, Tax Office, Profession.
This data may be transferred to third parties, such as transport companies cooperating with STEP NOW, always in the context of processing your orders. In the case of a credit card purchase, the card details are processed through the secure platform of Alpha Bank and no card details are retained in the STEP NOW systems.
Curriculum Vitae Management:
Curriculum vitae and job application information is stored until the date on which the person to whom the data refers to, requests to be deleted.
STEP NOW can collect the following types of data via CV:
Name, e-mail addresses, home and work addresses, telephone numbers, resume, employment history, including job titles and company names. STEP NOW does not seek the collection of personal data disclosing racial origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions or genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying a natural person, data relating to health or the sexual life or sexual orientation of a person. STEP NOW processes the personal data of the CVs in order to communicate with the persons to whom the data for their future employment in our company refer.
Rights you have about your data:
- Right to access your personal data. This means that you have the right to be notified by us if we process your data.
- Right of correction. If you find that your data is incorrect, you can apply to us to correct it (eg name correction or address change update)
- Right of deletion. You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the aforementioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your consent if this is the only legal basis.
- Right to portability. You can ask us to download the data you have provided or ask us to forward it to another editor.
- Right to restrict processing. You can ask us to limit the processing of your data for as long as the processing of your objections regarding the processing is pending.
- Right to oppose and revoke consent to processing. You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have declared your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time with future effect.
- Submit a question / request to STEP NOW for your personal data. You can submit a request or exercise these rights by contacting STEP NOW at email: firstname.lastname@example.org email where the necessary actions will be taken to satisfy your request if this is in accordance with applicable law and professional standards.
- Right to complain to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. If you feel that you are affected by the processing of personal data or if you have any other questions, you can contact the Authority. Before proceeding with the filing of a complaint / question, refer to the website http://www.dpa.gr. It provides information on data protection by topic, in which you will find answers to the questions that concern you. Complaints or inquiries are made electronically through the Authority’s website. Alternatively, the submission of special forms (available on the website) can be done by mail, fax, e-mail or in person at the offices of the Authority (public reception hours 09:00 – 13:00). Web site: www.dpa.gr email: email@example.com
Our products and services are intended for purchase to persons over 16 years of age or to persons under 16 years of age with the consent and approval of a parent or guardian.
In general, cookies perform many functions, such as making your browsing easier from one website to another, storing your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience on the website. Every user of the website has the ability to configure his web browser regarding cookies and their acceptance. You can choose, depending on the browser, to automatically accept all cookies (usually this is a default), to warn you that cookies are being used in certain cases, and not to allow cookies in general. If you choose not to allow cookies to be used automatically, you may not be able to fully access STEP NOW’s services.
At any time you can change your choices regarding the cookies you wish to receive by clicking on the “Cookies Settings” link at the bottom of the page.
Necessary page cookies: The absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of our page, they allow you to browse and use its functions, such as the use of the shopping cart, the comparison of products, etc. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without these cookies, we cannot offer effective operation of our page.
Observance:They are automatically deleted after one year, if you no longer visit the stepnow.gr website.
Statistics Cookies: These cookies are posted by our partners on our behalf. With these cookies they collect data about your performance and interaction with our page. This data may be used by our partners above to draw statistical conclusions.
Observance: They are automatically deleted after two years, if you no longer visit the stepnow.gr website.
Social Cookies: We use third-party social network widgets or keys to provide you with additional features in order to spread the content of our websites through social networking sites and e-mail. Using these widgets or keys can set up a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use, ensuring that your interaction appears on our websites (eg updating social media counting) and record the connection information of your activities all over the Internet and on our website.
Observance: They are automatically deleted after two years, if you no longer visit the stepnow.gr website.
Web Push Notifications:
Depending on your navigation, you can receive, with your prior consent, notifications of our offers, news and your shopping cart. Of course you have the option to revoke this consent at any time.
If you wish not to receive web push notifications from the Company you can disable the option from your browser.
STEP NOW is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of all copyrights of the content and structure of the stepnow.gr website, without explicit exceptions.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software is used to protect the data circulated through the stepnow.gr website. SSL is a communication protocol that encrypts the communication between your terminal and the e-shop server. The decryption of your data is extremely powerful and is considered virtually inviolable.
- Select from the list of stepnow.gr or from the product search specific product codes and place them in the shopping cart
- From the shopping cart, select the products you want to order.
- Fill in the details of the order, such as payment method, shipping method, shipping address and order comments.
- You inspect the overall layout of the order, accept the general terms of the transaction and give the final order.
Order cancellation/Return of defective product:
Without restriction of the provisions on the Withdrawal of Article 9, the cancellation of the order may be made in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during the online ordering process you can press “back” and remove the quantities of products from your cart by clicking on the “remove” button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not been shipped yet, you can call 210- 27 71 034 and we will cancel your order.
All products before delivery to the customer have been inspected at our facilities. However, if a defective product is observed, the customer is requested to contact STEP NOW. In case of return due to incorrect execution of an order by STEP NOW, shipping costs will be charged exclusively to STEP NOW! We will immediately make sure you are covered with the right item, while in case of non-availability of the item you will be credited the amount paid. In this case of return, we would ask you to return the product as you received it during our shipment. You have the right to return the product you have purchased from our website (stepnow.gr) within 14 calendar days from the issuance of the retail receipt or invoice. The product is accepted for return when it is in its original condition, in its factory packaging without any signs of use of the product.
Ways to receive products:
1. Pick up from our headquarters (Agias Foteinis 98, Nea Ionia Attica, zip code: 14231) after communication with STEP NOW. Pick up from our headquarters is available at any cost of products.
2. Shipping within Attica with a charge of 3 € within 1 to 3 days (weekdays and Saturday). Islands excluded from this option: Hydra, Poros, Spetses, Kithira, Antikithira, Salamina, Aigina, Agistri as well as areas outside Attica basin.
3. Shipping outside Attica is not available. If there is an important request, please contact us.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.